2018-19 TUITION RATES
The tuition rates are based on the amount of classes danced per week. Look at the chart below and the monthly fee will be there. For example, if you participate in (2) classes per week your monthly tuition will be $105.00. You may pay one (1) yearly payment or nine (9) monthly installments for your convenience. It has nothing to do with the number of weeks in a month! Each student is required to pay the complete yearly fee by May 1st . You may choose the payment plan suited for you.
TUITION PACKAGES AVAILABLE
- ONE YEARLY PAYMENT DUE BY SEPTEMBER 15TH
- FEES ARE NOT DEDUCTIBLE DUE TO MISSED CLASSES FOR ANY REASON OR REFUNDABLE.
NOTE – THESE ARE MONTHLY FEES:
- $45 per month for each 35 minute class (Terrific 2’s & 3’s)
- $55 Per month for a single class taken per week
- $105 for (2) classes taken per week
- $155 for (3) classes taken per week
- $210 for (4) classes taken per week
- Single dancer $210 unlimited
- $240 for (5) classes taken per week
- $250 unlimited for family of dancers equaling 5 or more classes of dance per week
SOLO, DUET, AND TRIO LESSONS
**Attention, unlimited plans do not include solos, duos, or trios.
Solo lesson rates are $25 per half hour of instruction.
Duet lesson rates are $15 per half hour of instruction for each dancer.
Trio lesson rates are $10 per half hour of instruction for each dancer.
Students of the Shooting Star Dance Center may take a solo, duet, or trio in addition to their regular group lesson. In order to take a solo in a specified dance style the student must be skilled in that style, in other words the student must have taken a minimum of one year of instruction in that style of dance.
SSDC also offers solo, duet, trio lessons to outside students for pageants, talent shows, auditions, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: SOLOS ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY PLACED IN OUR RECITAL LINEUP
**Please note: All family members must live at same address or grandchildren. Extended families do not apply; such as cousins, nieces, neighbors, etc.
There is a $20.00 registration fee per student or a $30.00 registration fee per family due at the time of registration. This is non-refundable.